Along with the support from our donors and partners across the globe, we change the lives of disadvantaged, deaf children, and adults by raising funds for hearing amplification devices. Furthermore, donations also allow deaf children from economically poor homes to receive private, inclusive, mainstream education.
Several organisations and an online learning platform originated when our vision was broadened, including:
- A model for inclusive education;
- Establishing the Eduplex private, mainstream schools;
- A fundraising platform towards:
- school bursary funds for deaf children from impoverished backgrounds to enable them to receive first class oral education at Eduplex;
- underprivileged children and adults in Sub-Saharan Africa to obtain the gift of hearing such as hearing aids and cochlear implants.
- The establishment of the Eduplex Training Institute (ETI), an online distance learning training provider offering training in inclusive education, hearing aid acoustics, paediatric audiology etc to teachers, audiologist, speech therapist, medical personnel and parents from more than 45countries around the world.
We believe that with access to sound, we can develop the self-esteem and communication skills of people with hearing loss. In doing so, they can become literate, receive an education, and ultimately contribute to society at large.